Любіш дзікую прыроду і ўмееш прыцягваць сродкі? Магчыма, гэтая вакансія для цябе. Наша камерцыйная галіна — Водна-балотны цэнтр АПБ (ВБЦ) — шукае бізнес-асістэнта.
Прыбытак ад дзейнасці ВБЦ ідзе на падтрымку і развіццё дзейнасці АПБ па захаванні біяразнастайнасці ў Беларусі.
Дасылай сваё рэзюме і матывацыйны ліст з кантактамі дзвюх асоб, якія могуць даць табе рэкамендацыю, да 24 лістапада ўключна на электронную пошту email@example.com.
Title: Business Development Assistant
Location: APB Wetland Centre, Minsk
Purpose of Position: to work under the APB Business Development Coordinator
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in developing and executing income generating commercial ventures inter alia birdwatching and nature tour packages and eco-cultural tour packages.
Justification: APB Wetland Centre is eligible to develop and operate income generating commercial activities on behalf of APB-Birdlife Belarus, the largest conservation organisation in Belarus. The well established eco-tourism (nature) operations need additional support and possible expansion into eco-cultural tours aimed at specialist markets and diversification into low season tour packages as well as into other commercial activities. Much effort is required to work out diverse income generating ideas and execute those that proved viable.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- University degree or similar, degree in Tourism, Economics, Marketing, Finances, Geography would be an asset;
- Fluency in English, Russian/Belarusian;
- Hands-on experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.);
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, strong organisational skills;
- Specific experience in tourism sector, event management and/or similar organisational experience would be an asset;
- Specific experience in project management support and/or administrative support functions would be an asset;
- Prior working experience with international organizations and/or non- governmental organizations is an asset;
- Interest in nature, nature tourism and nature conservation would be an asset.
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in arrangements for eco-tours to Belarus for foreign tourist groups specifically birdwatchers and nature tourists.
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in other eco-cultural tour packages – designing, creating promotional materials, marketing and in-country management of visiting groups.
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in other income generating activities run by APB/APB Wetland Centre (birdwatching schools, conservation consulting services, etc.).
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in developing and testing new commercial products and business lines (publishing, event management, etc.).
- To assist Business Development Coordinator in other tasks.
Salary: starting with 800 BYR, depends on experience
Period: December 2019 till December 2020 with possible extension.